Overview – The Hoshin Kanri Strategy Development methodology
The Hoshin Kanri Strategy Development methodology training workshop covers the fundamental thinking and unique approach of the Hoshin Kanri Strategy Development methodology and explains why this revolutionary Japanese strategy development methodology outperforms the western world’s traditional strategy planning methods;
How the Hoshin, as a systematized vision driven methodology, translating the vision into tangible and measurable goals that are encapsulated in a one page action matrix.
The Hoshin Kanri Strategy Development methodology Topics Covered Are About
- Assessing the current state
- How to break from the past
- How to achieve the desired future state
- Generate achievable strategies and goals
- Identifying the breakthrough strategy and goals
- Creating and differentiation between viable projects and management task
- Aligning the strategies with the company structures
- Identifying and empowering the deployment structure
- Developing management metrics
- Compiling an Action X Matrix & a Plan>Do>Check>Act Review process
How You Will Be Taught
- The Praesignis expert facilitators transfer knowledge from their extensive industry experience and by applying experiential training methods.
- Doing hands-on exercises on problems and issues experienced by the delegates in their current working environment or company.
- All training materials are given in e-format with extensive additional supporting material.
Who Should Attend
All corporate and functional decision takers responsible for direct future strategic goals.
Location: The client’s premises.
Audience: Three to fifteen persons.
Duration: 4 Days