Offering Specialised Technical and Management Training to help clients acquire, maintain and optimize their skills.
Edusignis is an IBM partner, offering specialized technical and management training to help clients acquire, maintain and optimise their skills.
Our programs range from a full BCom degree in the Management of Innovation, as the Industry Faculty on Innovation of the Da Vinci School of Managerial Leadership, to basic end-user skills delivered by certified BI trainers who have a solid foundation of theory and hands-on experience in designing and developing solutions.
Online Learning Portal
We are very excited to announce that the development of our ONLINE LEARNING PORTAL, using the Moodle Platform, is well underway, and will launch October 2017. To view available courses click the on the relevant category.
GO TO THE SIGN UP PAGE to sign up for more info and be notified when our portal goes live.
- Strategic Planning
- Management Skills
- Management Tools
- Solving Business Problems
- Innovation Techniques
- Innovation Deployment
- Probability & Prediction
- Professional Behaviour
Technical Training Categories & Modules
- Data Warehousing
- Data Management
- Data Modelling:
- Dimensional Modelling
- Relational Modelling
- Physical Database Design & Development:
- Database management systems – SQL
- Business Intelligence & Reporting:
- Analysis & Visualization Tools
- Software Development:
- HTML & CSS
- Asp.net MVC
- Big Data
- End User Computing
- Computer Literacy
- Computer Logic
Edusignis provides training on topics in our very niche environment.
What Sets us Apart
We provide specialized technical and management training to help clients acquire, maintain and optimize their skills.
Our training portfolio includes the following topics.
- Management Training
- End User Computing – in-house Computer Basics course
- Processing and Logic Concepts
- Database Management systems
- Database Design and Modelling
- Structured Query Language – MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle
- ETL tools – Datastage in-house training
- Tableau in-house training