Job Information Data Quality Management program (DQM) and Data Governance (DG) Program. Puts in place the management functions that will proactively assure the availability of data that meets user-defined standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
- Data Quality Management program (DQM) and Data Governance (DG) Program. Puts in place the management functions that will proactively assure the availability of data that meets user-defined standards for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
- Defines core data quality and governance functions.
- Defines the data quality strategy.
- Establishes a DQM Program.
- Prepares effective analyses for project teams and business leaders to raise potential data integrity or regulatory compliance issues and educate business users.
- Works in collaboration with the Project team to support conversion of data from multiple sources into a single system.
- Expands the Data Governance program and continues to grow and mature the Data Governance operating model.
- Increases engagement from business units.
- Works in collaboration with the Data Governance Council and Data Trustees to define data standards and policies.
- Develops, implements and manages processes to improve standardization and business value derived from enterprise data.
- Understands how data is used within business processes and its impact on desired business process outcomes and reporting.
- Gains awareness of the security, privacy and quality requirements for critical data entities and develops processes to optimize quality and value.
- Minimum Education: BCom or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 7 -10 years or progressive, related data warehouse or IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years technology management experience.
- 3 to 5 years of developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training and implementing business solutions, while achieving deadlines and budget goals
- 5 + years of leading data quality efforts: establishing benchmarks, thresholds, automated notification, monitoring and tracking of data quality trends for critical data elements
- 3-5 years leading data governance programs: maturing an organization in its operating model (Data Governance Council and Data Trustees); creating training modules for Data Trustees; developing and executing a roadmap for DG maturing related to Enterprise Information Management components
- 3+ years Business Intelligence and data warehousing (BI/DW) design, development and operations
- 3+ years of strong working experience with an analytic tool (e.g., SQL Server Analysis Services-SSAS) Hands-on experience in database tuning, troubleshooting and information systems documentation techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge of the health care payer industry and the ability to engage business leadership, business analysts and SMEs, Informatics, enterprise.
|Job Category||Business Intelligence|