Job Information Praesignis is recruiting skilled and experienced IT Business Analysts with experience and a good understanding of IT in the Banking Industry. This role will involves leasing with business unites and gathering requirements.
- Good knowledge and experience of Regulatory aspects like NCA and POPI in the Banking environment
- Matric or equivalent Certification
- 5 Years experience in Business Analysis in IT environments
- Understanding of the Banking industry and the processes and procedures
- Understanding of business processes.
- Work on more than one project at a time.
- Be able to work within the framework of project.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Good general understanding of the relevant industry.
- Work independently.
- Must be a team player.
- Interacting with the customer to understand business requirements.
- Understanding and influencing the business strategy.
- Defining the “As-Is” and “To-Be” environments.
- Producing requirements specifications for the projects you are working on.
- Defining all non-functional requirement for the projects.
- Progress reporting to senior management and the customer.
- Active participation in the project leadership.
- Prepare documents for the projects.
- Sell the vision to the stakeholders in the customer and technical teams and get their buy-in
- Optional Requirements
- Experience in the financial / banking industry.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- Consulting experience
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as the ability to work within a team
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff
- Attention to detail
|Job Category||Business Analyst|